Hunts Bay - Parish of St Andrew

Hunt’s Bay Cemetery is located to the west of Kingston having been established before the founding of Kingston. Hunt’s Bay’s earliest grave stone dates to 1672 and its latest dates to the mid 19th century. 360 grave markers remain at Hunt’s Bay. Many markers have been destroyed or looted for construction over time. By Shai Fierst and Sam Petuchowski, Jamaica: Hunt’s Bay and Orange Street Cemeteries – March 2009