Falmouth - Parish of Trelawny
This town was founded in 1790 and for much of the nineteenth century most of its retail trade was in the hands of Jewish merchants. The burial gound in Duke Street was purchased early in the century from Edward Moulton Barrett of Wimple Street. London, owner of most of the land on which the town was built.
Cemetery information sourced from:
RD Barnett & P. Wright, The Jews of Jamaica Tombstones Inscriptions 1663 - 1880: Ben Zvi Institute